Friday, April 21, 2006

Curiouser and curiouser

In a message dated 4/20/2006 2:59:34 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, kool_kat77@msn.com writes:
Did you have a problem posting a comment on my blog? I thought I made it user-friendly.


yeh- but my pooter is set up to reject cookies and such... will try again soon.

could I just c/p your comment to the relevant post in the blog?

by all means.


I begged the smirkster to ban me and he did. I knew he wasn't bluffing. smirkingchimp.com is a joke. I have on occassion sent articles found on there and when i cited smirky as the source, it was usually met by ridicule. After that, if I found an interesting, relevent article, I would send from the original source instead of smirking chimp.

easy to do. the place is having an increasingly toxic effect.

I must be doing something right. So far, since I have been leaving comments on online forums, I have been banned and all discussion related to 9/11 has also been banned from two wide-known websites dedicated to exposing the Bush regime's lies and sins. Smirking Chimp and Capitol Hill Blue. Capitol Hill Blue's thread was entitled "Charlie Sheen" Ain't that a kick in the head? Damn you Charlie Sheen...he's the one who started my quest. I don't know whether to thank him or sue him.

you ARE doing something right. 9-11 is the lynchpin in the whole thing. a couple of other good links:

http://911research.wtc7.net/


http://www.oilempire.us/index.html

i've been researching this since "9-11" there were a couple of alarms that went off right away: the "perps" were identified the first week... within hours. but the big one was: as a former pilot... i KNOW that many heavy commercial flights going that far off course for that long without interception... DOESN'T HAPPEN. never has. flight 93: aircraft that fly into the ground don't leave an 8-mile debris field. the "alleged" pilots were not capable of flying that type of aircraft in that manner.

I've concluded that I have become an accidental antagonist...and all because I question an implausible theory put forth by my government. I guess the fact that I'm an intelligent, everyday person with legitimate concerns in complete control of my faculties who forwards her opinions in easy to understand, provacative language scares the hell out of people.

yes. it does. but even creepier... an entire nation of people... including people who should KNOW better- swallowed this whole fishy story and still do. as Hitler said in Mein Kampf (paraphrasing) if you're going to tell a lie, tell a big one. and this one's a whopper. so big... people don't WANT to believe the truth... it's too awful. but it reveals the exact nature of the cabal of criminals who have hijacked the govt. better than anything. i DON'T believe it was "exactly" a govt. op either: (ok- you're going to call me a tinfoil-hat guy... but here it is)

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/ST.html

Thanks for the welcome...I may post there or not. Which thread is the one that welcomes 9/11 discussion?

it's the "conspiracy theories" thread right on the front page.
46? gawannnn. even so, you're still 5 years younger than my "baby sister." i guess the "student" part threw me... (shouldn't have. that's EXACTLY how old i was when i went back). 6 kids? hoo-wee... i got 2. that's a-plenty. get tom_bldr and stonefruit to tell you what they know (they drop by RBC). they've been digging as long as i have.

keep em dreamin.

wp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home