Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dissent within the CIA

CIA leaker fired

excerpt: If in fact Ms. McCarthy was the leaker, Richard J. Kerr, a former C.I.A. deputy director, said, "I have no idea what her motive was, but there is a lot of dissension within the agency, and it seems to be a rather unhappy place." Mr. Kerr called Ms. McCarthy "quite a good, substantive person on the issues I dealt with her on."
Larry Johnson, a former C.I.A. officer who worked for Ms. McCarthy in the agency's Latin America section, said, "It looks to me like Mary is being used as a sacrificial lamb."


Dissent within the military, the CIA and all over the country. People are recognizing this administration for what they are. Can we afford to let this go on? Why isn't Congress doing something to stop this agressive, self-serving, secretive, immoral group which has taken over our country?

It's surreal to witness the changes that are happening. Devastatingly sad when you think about it. Another opinion article discussing CIA dissent.

I'm afraid I'm losing it. I want to go back to a normal life but can't get this out of my mind. I function day to day because I have to, but I'm mostly preoccupied and fun things are increasingly ceasing to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home