Sunday, April 23, 2006

Warning: Read my post before clicking this link

A video made on 9/11/2001 inside the World Trade Center.

This video may upset people watching it. It shows damage to the lobby of the first tower hit. How does the lobby get damaged to this degree? Thankfully, this video does not show the injured, although you can hear their cries. You can also hear the sickening sound a body makes when it hits the ground after deciding to jump from one of the tallest structures in the world rather than face death by fire. Take precautions with sensitive people or children who might be closeby before you decide to watch this scene. I'm not even sure what I saw or heard in this video. Sounded like explosions.

I realize that all the available information about 9/11 is gut-wrenching, unbelievable, fantastic hollywood-sounding surreality but it has to be considered by rational, decent people who may have been duped by their own government. I don't know about the rest of you, but this has me totally freaked out. To imagine that our own government might be complicit in what happened to us on 9/11 is consuming my life. Help me spread the word so that I can begin to rest easy. The time for healing is long past. Move to action, today!
Consider taking a look at the ten-page 9/11 timeline that is posted on my blog. Go to the links in the post. Read for yourself. Educate yourself and spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home